Thursday, June 26, 2008

The little green dress.



This is my current WIP. I sent the cream cardy off to Mum's - after mucking up the front and having to redo the back (pattern was very small) i had lost ALL motivation for it..... my knitting mojo had gone..... i needed something exciting to get me going again.


While Gabes was up we went out wool shopping. I purchased some moss green and soft rose pink wool to make up a stunnng wee dress.


Here are some progress shots. I have nearly finished the back of the pinnafore...


After that - i need to pick up the 140 stitches at the bottom to make a frill..... then i have to pick up stitches under that to make an under frill in the rose pink.... Wish me luck!!!!




1 comment:

sweetp said...

Wow! Looking great - lol at the cardy. I would have done the same probably. I think the dress is going to be very sweet indeed!