Monday, July 21, 2008

Something new!





So.... It is Dad's birthday on August the 1st, and the poor man ALWAYS gets forgotten about by me cause his birthday is next month . It creeps up real quick.

So, this year i am prepared! Dad plays a lot of croquet all year round, so i thought that a pair of fingerless gloves for the colder months would come in handy.


I found a nice and easy pattern knitted on flats when i was in Nancy's embroidery the other day. I also grabbed some Noro, 100% wool.




I also purchased some more Knitpick DPNs - and used them for this.... just cause they are sooo nice. Here are some progress shots.... i have actually finished them - but need to photograph them. It's a great pattern as you can do a glove in an evening! my kind of knitting, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look great! Is the yarn Noro sock or normal Kureyon?

Rebecca said...

Just the normal Kureyon. To be honest, i didn't really like knitting with it.... wasn't very 'slidey'. I did it on 4.5mm maybe i needed to use 5mm.