Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another swap!



This one was a secret santa..... although I got found out faaaar too quickly! LOL.


The people i had for this were two little girls. Jasmine and Bella. Jas is 3.5 and Bella is 2. Their Mum had told me that they fought over many toys, so i decided to do matching gifts.

I enjoyed the themed yarn swap soooo much that i decided to theme this one too.


The theme: Domestic goddesses






I had a lot of fun buying little bits and pieces for these gifts....



  • Headbands

  • High heels

  • Cupcake cases

  • Sprinkles

  • Tea towels

  • Mixing bowls & spoons

  • Cake mixes

I also made them semi matching aprons..... I reckon they WILL look like little goddesses - BUT Nicole may not think so when it comes time to clean up!



2 comments:

sweetp said...

Lucky girls!!! What a great package of stuff! Well done you

Casper said...

Totally missed this post!

Yes they do look like little godesses :) All the bits have been well used, although I keep forgetting to get pics for you. Bella wouldn't let me take the apron off her one afternoon and fell asleep on the couch wearing it, was too cute!